Xổ số thứ tư hàng tuầnWhen you are ready to be discharged your nurse should make sure you have:
- A copy of the GP letter
- All the medications you need with information about them, including usage and storage*
- Details of care required from other health professionals (such as practice nurse/district nurse)
- Understood your agreed care plan
- Information about potential lifestyle changes with appropriate advice sheets to help you
- Contact numbers for the ward to help you if you have any concerns
- Taken the opportunity to ask questions
*If you have any queries about your medications you can ring the UCLH Pharmacy Helpline on 020 3447 3025. The helpline is open Monday to Friday, from 10am - 12pm and then 2pm - 4pm.
Xổ số thứ tư hàng tuầnAnd please make sure you:
- Give the ward administrator a forwarding address
- Return any hospital library books
- Ask your nurse for any medical certificates you need
- Collect any money or valuables you have handed in
- Return any hospital equipment you no longer need
If you are going to care home or hospice after being in hospital you will be tested for coronavirus before you leave hospital. If the result of the test is positive, your care home will make arrangements to prevent the virus from spreading to other residents or staff, following national guidance.