If you are looking for a career in neonatal nursing, you’ve come to the right place. UCLH is an international centre of excellence for many specialties, and that includes our highly specialist neonatal unit.
A career in neonatal nursing at UCLH can offer you:
- Structured learning and development opportunities, wherever you want to go with your nursing career
- Unrivalled research and development opportunities through support from a dedicated nurse educator team
- A state-of-the-art unit in the bright, modern Elizabeth Garrett Anderson Wing, part of University College Hospital
- A friendly, enthusiastic, innovative team supported by a specialist senior nursing team
- Opportunities to work at
- A convenient location – in the heart of the west end of London, with excellent transport links
- A wide range of staff benefits including season ticket loan, on-site accommodation, subsidised gym membership – find out more.
Xổ số thứ tư hàng tuầnWe have fantastic opportunities to join our highly specialist Neonatal Unit.
Xổ số thứ tư hàng tuầnFind out about our current vacancies in neonatal care.
Alternatively, call the neonatal matron Alree Marsh on 07508 058775 - she would be delighted to hear from you.