Xổ số thứ tư hàng tuầnThe following tests are used to test your baby’s hearing:
- Auditory brainstem evoked response (ABR)
- Oto-acoustic emissions (OAEs)
Your baby needs to be asleep. If your baby does not sleep we are able to offer melatonin to encourage sleep
- We need to test your baby when very young. Please try not to cancel appointments because delays make it difficult for us to test your baby.
- Please make sure that your baby is awake, hungry and tired when you arrive. We need your baby to settle quickly after a feed and sleep soundly while the tests are done. You will be told the best time to feed.
- Remember to bring a feed and spare nappies
- If your baby does not fall asleep within an hour we may not be able to complete testing. If this happens, we will book another appointment.
- The appointment can take a long time, Please be prepared to spend a whole half day here.
- Parking is difficult in this area
- Download our patient information leaflet