Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, we are unable to undertake routine dental appointments at present. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause you.
We have made arrangements for you to get in touch with us if you have an emergency oral/dental problem:
Patients currently under the care of the Eastman Dental Hospital
We currently prioritising patients clinically assessed to have urgent dental problems. If you are currently under the care of Eastman Dental Hospital and would like support with an urgent dental problem, you can contact the departments where you are normally seen using the details below:
- Restorative Dentistry - email@example.com or call 0203 456 2323
- Special Care Dentistry - firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02034561264
- Oral Medicine - email@example.com or call 02034561061
- Orthodontics - firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0203 456 1067
- Paediatric Dentistry - email@example.com or call 0203 456 1023
- Oral Surgery - firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0203 456 1114
Xổ số thứ tư hàng tuầnWe may then arrange a telephone consultation with you, depending on a clinical assessment of relative urgency. If required, we will make an appointment for you to come to the Eastman Dental Hospital, at Huntley Street.
Patients not currently under the care of the Eastman Dental Hospital
If you are a dentist and need to arrange an urgent appointment for your patient, there are three ways to do this:
- Advise your patient to call NHS111 – they will be able to screen patients and direct them as required to the nearest site offering emergency dental care
- Or complete this Eastman Dental Hospital Emergency Dental Service Referral form and return to us by email email@example.com
- Contact us on 0203 456 2300 to discuss the details of the patient
- If you are registered with a dentist, please speak to them first and they will be able to refer you to us if needed.
- If you do not have a dentist, please contact NHS111 or the Eastman Dental Hospital on 0203 456 2300. Alternatively complete the Emergency Dental Service Referral form and return to us by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
A telephone consultation will be arranged in the first instance. An urgent appointment for you to come to the Eastman Dental Hospital at Huntley Street will be arranged if required.
Please be reassured that we have not had to make any further changes to our dentistry service as a result of the January 2021 lockdown, and dental treatment will continue to be available, as outlined above. However, if we do need to make any changes to your planned appointment, we will get in contact with you directly to make further arrangements.