Provide clinical expertise, support and information to patients and their families, including:
- Education on your condition and medications for inflammatory illnesses
- Side effects of medication
- Occasionally when GPs are unable to undertake blood test monitoring of medications e.g. Methotrexate, Sulfasalazine, our clinical nurse specialists may undertake this role
- Teaching on self-injection techniques
- Advice and support on living with a chronic condition
- Telephone support service
Xổ số thứ tư hàng tuầnProvide clinical expertise, assessments: on hand therapy and activities of daily living at home and within educational or employment facilities.
They provide the following service:
- Education & support at home and in education or work.
- Support / education group work for pain syndromes.
- Telephone support service where appropriate.
Provide clinical expertise in specific treatment programmes, support, information and disease education to patients and parents and other professional.
They provide the following:
- Education and support via education group work for pain syndromes.
- Assessment and specific treatment programmes for:
- Inflammatory conditions such as arthritis
- Other musculoskeletal conditions.
Referrals are made via our Rheumatology team where necessary to support the young person and / or family who are struggling with coping with their condition.
- Support group for parents of pain syndromes.
- Individual support /counselling for young people.
- Family therapy where appropriate.
Provides young person and family support and advice. Referrals are made via the Rheumatology team.