The Macmillan Support and Information Service is still available to support anyone affected by cancer or a blood condition. Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the support we can offer and how we can provide it may have changed. Please see our other web pages for more information.
Xổ số thứ tư hàng tuầnFor more information about our service you can contact us on:
- Support and information helpline: 020 3447 3816
- General enquiries: 020 3447 8663
Other contact information
Follow us on Twitter
Monday to Friday, 9am – 5pm (except bank holidays)
If you have any comments about the services we provide or the information on our website, please email us at email@example.com
Alternatively please complete our short survey about our web pages:
Macmillan Support and Information Service
University College Hospital Macmillan Cancer Centre
Xổ số thứ tư hàng tuần London WC1E 6AG
The Macmillan Support and Information Service is for anyone affected by cancer or a haematological condition. Whether you’re a patient, family member, friend or carer, our NHS team is here for you at any stage of your care pathway – from diagnosis, throughout treatment and beyond.
- Emotional support, advice and information
- Welfare and benefits advice
- Wig and scarf tying advice
- Complementary therapies, such as massage and relaxation
- Diet and nutrition advice
- Psychological care and counselling
- A wellbeing programme of workshops, courses and events.
You can find us on the ground floor of the University College Hospital Macmillan Cancer Centre. We are open from 9am to 5pm, with our drop-in support and information service in the Living RoomXổ số thứ tư hàng tuần starting from 9.30am.
Xổ số thứ tư hàng tuầnThe Macmillan Support and Information Service is primarily funded by the NHS with a charitable contribution from Haematology Cancer Care (HCC) who specifically fund the complementary therapy service. We also receive some funding from Macmillan Cancer Support and the UCH Cancer Fund for staff training, research and for improvements to the patient and staff environment.
You can find more information below about the charities that support us, including how to donate to or fundraise for them:
Haematology Cancer Care
Telephone: 020 3447 9526
Macmillan Cancer Support
Xổ số thứ tư hàng tuần Telephone: 0808 808 00 00
UCH Cancer Fund
Telephone: 020 3447 1885
- Benefits and welfare advice - Information for people affected by cancer and blood conditions
- Finding a complementary therapist once you have completed your therapy sessions
- Information for people affected by cancer and blood conditions: a quick guide to the most common benefits
- Macmillan Support and Information Service - A guide to the support services available at UCLH
- Managing your emotional wellbeing during the COVID-19 pandemic: A guide for people with cancer and blood conditions
- Psychological support services for people affected by cancer
- Wigs and other headwear
- Would you like to join a support group?