This three day courseXổ số thứ tư hàng tuần is for nursing and allied health professionals from non-oncology departments who work regularly with cancer patients.
Xổ số thứ tư hàng tuầnThe course will increase your knowledge of cancer care, helping you to apply it to your clinical area.
Xổ số thứ tư hàng tuầnCourse content includes:
- Exploring public and professional attitudes to cancer
- Cancer care provision (models of care)
- Cancer prevention, early detection and screening
- Diagnosis and staging of cancer
- Talking with patients and families
- End stages of life
- Supporting patients living with and beyond cancer
Nursing and AHP staff working with cancer patients in general clinical environments.
Xổ số thứ tư hàng tuầnUCH Education centre, 1st Floor West, 250 Euston Road, NW1 2PG
The Royal Marsden School of Oncology