This two day course for senior healthcare professionals will:
- Increase awareness of your own communication skills
- Explore strategies to improve quality of clinical communication Increase ability to deliver information effectively
- Increase confidence in responding to difficult communication situations Enhance inter-personal communication.
Xổ số thứ tư hàng tuầnThis is a highly-rated, evidence based course based on the Connected ACST, offered in a unique setting using expert actors and video feedback. Participants are expected to take part in all aspects of the course and attend both sessions.
Xổ số thứ tư hàng tuầnThe programme:
- Is experiental and learner led, providing the opportunity to work on individual clinical challenges.
- Includes discussion of research on communication in cancer care, interactive exercises and role-play in small groups with actors.
- Provides a safe and supportive environment to practise skills and receive feedback.
- Is led by accredited, nationally approved facilitators and is awarded CPD points and a certificate on completion.
Senior healthcare professionals (Consultants/SPR, CNS and Senior AHP’s) of band 7 or above who work with patients with a cancer diagnosis.
The course is free for UCLH staff (with 5 free places for Barts, NMUH and BHRUT) and between £100 and £700 for external delegates.
Xổ số thứ tư hàng tuầnUCH Education centre, 1st Floor West, 250 Euston Road, NW1 2PG
Accredited, nationally-approved facilitators.