The UCLH Cancer Collaborative, in partnership with UCL Partners, is pleased to announce a new quality improvement training programme Xổ số thứ tư hàng tuầnscoped around 62d cancer waiting time standard. This 7 month programme is offered to cancer teams to develop the capability to lead and deliver improvement in cancer pathways. The programme is funded by NHS England through UCLH Cancer Collaborative. CPD accreditation is in progress.
Xổ số thứ tư hàng tuầnWhat we are looking for:
- Cancer teams of 3; Clinical lead (required, ideally a senior nurse and a senior manager
- Clinical lead/medical director sign off
- Agreement for all to attend 5-7 days (approx 1 day per month) theoretical and practical training
- Commitment to deliver a proposed improvement project
What we provide:
- The opportunity to be part of a knowledge exchange across north central and east London
- 1:1 coaching
- On/off site support from improvement advisors
- Improvement clinics between sessions
- CPD certificate
Xổ số thứ tư hàng tuầnAll cancer pathway improvement projects will be considered. Diagnostic pathway projects would be particularly welcome.
All senior medical, management and senior nursing/AHP roles can apply. Cancer teams of 3 are required, including a clinical lead and ideally a senior nurse and senior manager, representative of a critical cancer pathway.
UCLPartners, 170 Tottenham Court Road, London, W1T 7HA
UCLP trainers and sector representatives.