Join our Trust and become a member
It is important to us that we have as many members as possible. We want to better reflect the diversity of the communities we serve and meet the needs of our local community, our patients and staff. We are very keen to encourage people who do not traditionally get involved to join the Trust and have their say.
Joining University College London Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust gives you the opportunity to support and get involved at one of the busiest trusts in the country. You can have a say in how UCLH develops and help shape the future of our Trust.
Membership will give you the chance to influence how the Trust develops its services; your experience and knowledge allows us to be more responsive to members' needs.
Membership is Free! Members can choose how much they wish to get involved. Becoming a member offers many benefits and opportunities:
As a member you will receive:
- Information about your hospitals in the quarterly members’ magazine, UCLH News
- Invitations to MembersMeet health seminars that focus on topical and current health issues
- Invitations to events, such as the Trust’s annual open event and the Annual Members Meeting
As a member you can:
- Give us your views about our services
- Vote in the Council of Governors elections or stand as a Governor in the future
- Benefit from the NHS discount scheme and can register* through
- Meet with your Governors
You can become a member if you are either:
- Public: resident within the London Boroughs, the City of London, Berkshire, Buckinghamshire, Essex, Hertfordshire, Kent and Surrey.
- Patient: UCLH patient in the last three years
- Patient carer: an unpaid carer of a patient who has
been to UCLH in the last three years. Both carer and patient can become members.
To become a member please and complete the online application form.
If you have you any queries or would like to know more contact the Membership Office on 020 3447 9290 or email email@example.com or you can write to the membership office at the following address:
2nd Floor Central
250 Euston Road
Why get involved at UCLH? - Watch the following video clip to hear why members wanted to get involved and understand more about the role of our members.
Make a difference at UCLH - Watch the following video clip to learn how members and governors are making a difference and helping to improve the patient experience.
The Council of Governors - Meet some of our governors in the following video clip and learn more about their role.